Thousands will be marching on the State Capitol June 25th to ask the Legislature and governor to impose an immediate three-year foreclosure moratorium for California.
- 10:00AM – 12:00PM Rally & March
- 1:00PM – 3:00PM Teach-ins & Lobbying
Family Friendly-children encouraged to participate! We encourage everyone to make signs and banners that tell how foreclosure has affected you.
We must halt foreclosures with a moratorium to allow for an audit of ALL home loan and foreclosure records. NO MORE THROWING FAMILIES OUT OF THEIR HOMES.
We also demand investigation and prosecution of those who unfairly took advantage of homeowners. We call for cooperation between county recorder’s offices, district attorneys and the state to track down all those who illegally profited from stealing the homes of thousands of families, putting many more in precarious situations and wrecking the U.S. economy for years, if not decades to come.
- Are you in foreclosure? Know someone in foreclosure?
- Angry about predatory lending and dual tracking?
- Angry about how the banks have sucked up our money and stolen our homes?
- Angry about their refusal to reduce homeowner debt to
- current values instead of foreclosing and selling to “investors” for even less?
- Angry about how the banks are killing the proposed California Homeowner Bill of Rights legislation?
- Want to ask your state assembly member and senator why?
STOP FORECLOSURE FRAUD! DO NOT ALLOW THE BANKS TO STEAL YOUR HOME! COME OUT TO SHOW YOUR RESISTANCE TO THE BANKS! DEMAND THE GOVERNOR AND LEGISLATURE IMPOSE AN IMMEDIATE FORECLOSURE MORATORIUM TO STOP THE BLEEDING!
Source: Sac Media TV